Monday, March 2, 2009

LIP CHALLENGE - ONE WEEK LATER

Well it came time to reveal my lips one week after.

As I have mentioned, I started a challenge to reshape and fill my lips. I am achieving this with facial exercise, home remedies and lots of moisturizing.

I think I have achieved a good progress in a matter of a week. (Just to let you know that I took the follow up picture in the same light and the same lip balm has been applied).

  • The corner of my mouth are starting to point up
  • Lower lip is more shapely and full
  • Upper lip is also more defined
  • Wrinkles around my lips are minimized

Look at AMAZING this transformation within one week. I can say that facial exercises have played a big part in this transformation.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to leave me a comment

Follow my lip transformation to prepare for LIP APPRECIATION DAY

Waiting for your comments

Facial exercise

Exercises for face

No comments: