Monday, March 16, 2009

LIP APPRECIATION DAY

Finally LIP APPRECIATION DAY IS HERE.

I have prepared well for this holiday with my lip transformation.

The first picture was taken on February 19th, 2009 and the second was on March 16th, 2009

Only month has gone by and my lips are absolutely gorgeous. They are more defined and shaped. All I did was follow few simple steps on how to get fuller lips at home. They are posted on February 19th

The whole regiment did not take a lot of time. I spread it throughout the day. For example, I was performing exercises in my car or while I was watching TV. Tea and honey was applied also while I was either on computer or watching TV in the evening.

You might think I Photoshoped or enhanced pictures? Actually all the pictures posted are real without any enhancement.

Try it at home and tell me your results.


No comments: